I am so loving this dessert. I actually only eat it at Christmas time when we are all together with the family believe it or not. And it never fails to make me happy. This Tiramisu can be enjoyed by everyone in the family as there is no alcohol in it. The ingredients are very basic and its so easy to put together.
What you need:
- 200 g Cream (I suggest double cream or whipping cream)
- 250 g Mascarpone
- 250 g Quark
- 100 g Sugar
- 200 g Spiced Biscuits (crumbled into small chunks)
- 400 g Mixed Berries (I used only raspberries for my version)
What you need to do:
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Mix the Mascarpone, Quark, Sugar and Vanilla sugar
- Gently mix in the whipped Cream
the main job is done!!
- You can either use a large dessert bowl or small dessert glasses. I used a bit of both for my version
- Add a little cream to the bottom of the jars or bowl, just enough to cover the bottom
- Add a layer of biscuits
- Add a layer of berries
- Add another layer of the cream
- Add another layer of the biscuits
- And a final layer of cream
- Decorate as you wish with berries or chocolate sprinkles
Set to cool in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours or even over night.